ensure an enjoyable stay for all, please note the following information:
- We maintain a non-smoking environment in the house and
on the upper balcony. Due to fire regulations, use of candles or open flames is not permitted. Both of our guest rooms are
on the second floor and we are not handicap accessible.
- Only two guests are permitted per room. Due to safey considerations, only children ages 12 and above accompanied
by a family member are welcome.
- We request
payment at the time of arrival. (50% down payment is due within seven days of the registration.) Since we are a small
Bed and Breakfast, only cash and checks are accepted (no credit cards). Cancellations given prior to 72 hours of arrival will
result in a full refund. Cancellations within 72 hours are subject to a 50% room fee charge. No deposit refunds are given
for cancellations on special event weekends unless we are able to re-book the dates--special event weekends include: Olde
Canal Days, Football Hall of Fame Weekend, and Yankee Peddler.
- Guests are welcome to arrive after 3 p.m. and should depart by 11 a.m. on their departure date.
We reside at Fulton House and are available to assist you throughout your stay.
- In consideration of our guests, quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- We can maintain a phone-free and TV-free tranquil environment
for our guests upon request.
- Parking is
available off our driveway in the designated area.
- We have a golden retriever named Rosie. A very gentle pet that is restricted at all time to the non-guest
areas of the house.
- To maintain a suitable
environment for all of our guests who may be allergic to pet dander, no guest pets are allowed in the house.
- Please note food allergies/concerns at the time of registration.
With this advance notice, we can better accommodate the needs of our guests.
- We are registered as a Limited Liabilty Corporation (LLC) with the state of Ohio.
- Fulton House B&B is pleased to be an authorized retailer for Feed on the Word dinnerware. Select pieces can be purchased or ordered during your stay.
A catalog of pieces is available in each room for your review.
Local activities available in or near Canal Fulton:
and Hike trail along the Ohio Canal Towpath. We are within five blocks of the trail and bike rental shop.
- Canoe trips on the Tuscarawas River. A canoe livery is within 5 blocks of Fulton House.
Helena III canal boat ride and museum within 5 blocks of Fulton House.
- Historic Downtown shopping
and Historic District Walking Tour (free maps available through us)--all within 5 blocks of Fulton House.
- Canton's Football Hall of Fame, McKinley Museum, and the First Ladies Museum within 15 miles.
- Shopping and restaurants at Belden Village and The Strip within 10 miles.
Akron events (at Canal Park, Akron Civic Theater, E.J. Thomas Hall, Inventure Place, University of Akron) within 12 miles.
- Annual events include Ole' Canal Days (in July), Football Hall of Fame Weekend (in August), Yankee Peddler (in September), and
Vintage Softball games (throughout the summer).
DIRECTIONS: Canal Fulton is located near the intersection of State Routes 93 and 21. If you are taking Interstate
Route 77 (north or south), take Exit 111 and head west onto Portage Street at the end of the ramp. Within 10 miles, Portage
Street runs into Canal Fulton (in Canal Fulton, the street is renamed Locust Street). Route 93 (or Cherry Street) intersects
Locust Street. Turn right onto Cherry Street, going up a hill. Fulton House is one block up and is on the right side of the
road--451 E. Cherry Street,Canal Fulton, Ohio, 44614.
Use the following link to provide exact directions from your starting
point: mapquest . For additonal assistance, please call us at 330-854-4645.